Project co-financed by the European Union ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - Program POR FESR LIGURIA 2014-2020
Investments in favor of regional economic growth and employment
AXIS 3 SME’s Competitiveness Action 3.1.1: Covid19 – “Adaptation of the production processes of SMEs” – Call for “Aid for investments in machinery, plants and intangible assets and the accompaniment of companies’ reorganization and restructuring processes”.
Eurocontrol spa participates in the supply chain of top-level national companies for the Defence sector.
During the Covid-19 emergency, to maintain productivity and employment levels and to ensure a safe working environment to all its workers, Eurocontrol has developed a plan that includes:
- the purchase of new electronic devices to foster smart-working to a larger number of employees
- the purchase of new machinery and the reorganization of workspaces to obtain the correct distancing between workstations
- the sanitizing of the workplaces to enable the rotation of personnel “in presence” in respect of safety standards
- the purchase of CE marking PPE to ensure workers’ safety in all the workplace areas.
Progetto cofinanziato dall’Unione Europea – POR FESR (Fondo Europeo per lo Sviluppo Regionale) LIGURIA 2014-2020
Investimenti a favore della crescita e dell’occupazione
ASSE 3 “Competitività delle imprese” Azione 3.1.1 “Covid19 – Adeguamento processi produttivi delle PMI”.
- Beneficiario: Eurocontrol spa Anno: 2021
- Importo complessivo speso: € 21.898,39
- Cofinanziamento concesso: € 12.052,00 €